ENJOY A REFRESHING BEAUTY FACIAL TREATMENT
A facial is a skin care treatment that cleanses pores, exfoliates away dead skin cells, hydrates and moisturises the skin. Treats common skin concerns with a custom mask. They can help with skin conditions or for general skin health and relaxation. Facials are designed to boost the immediate appearance and overall health and longevity of the skin.
This multi-step process is meant to rejuvenate and nourish faces, making skin appear healthier and younger. A typical facial routine involves cleansing, exfoliation, massage, mask treatment, toning and moisturising.
A regular facial is ideal for maintaining good skin health and can leave you with a radiant complexion. Facial massages are not only relaxing but also boost circulation and blood flow, helping the skin on your face to self-heal while re-energising your mind.
6 STEPS OF A BEAUTY FACIAL TREATMENT
Skin cleansing is essential to remove any traces of makeup, dirt, and pollutants from the skin’s surface to promote and maintain a healthy complexion.
Blood circulation increases to the area. This has a warming effect on the skin which relaxes the skin’s natural openings.
This is a process of losing dead skin cells. They are removed from the surface of the skin.
• Fresh new cells are exposed, and the appearance of the skin is improved.
• The blood circulation in the area is stimulated, bringing more oxygen and nutrients to skin cells, and improving the skin colour.
3) FACIAL MASSAGE
A facial typically includes a massage of the face that may be used to improve lymphatic drainage. The purpose of the facial massage is to relax the client, oxygenate and stimulate the client’s face. Massage also has benefits.
• Blood circulation increases and the blood carries oxygen and nutrients from the food we eat and the air we breathe to feed the skin.
• Skin becomes soft, toned, and refined. Muscle fibres are stimulated and strengthened.
• Tension and knots are eased away. Reduces stress and promotes a feeling of well-being.
• Skin’s appearance is enhanced, increased renewal of cells, reduced puffiness.
4) MASK TREATMENT:
A facial mask can help with any specific skin concerns or for general skin health and maintenance.
• Mask removes excess oils, hydrates, soothes, exfoliates, improves appearance of pores and overall skin colour and texture.
Toning is an effective way for removing the excess cleansers from the skin and very helpful for people who have oilier or acne prone skin.
• Toning refreshes, removes excess product, adds a protective layer, hydrates, and soothes.
This is an important step in the skin care routine to help reducing skin problems. Some benefits of the moisturising are:
• Maintains healthy skin cells
• Protects and restores.
• Hydrates and nourishes.
• Reduces pigmentation.
• Improves skin colour and texture
• Balances and soothes
Regular beauty facial treatments can have a hugely positive effect. Your skin will benefit in so many ways. In fact, being kind to your skin is equally as important as things like a healthy diet.
Apart from the obvious improvement to the tone, texture and the appearance of your skin, facials are very relaxing. The facial relaxation process itself helps promote a glowing, youthful and healthy-looking complexion.
Beauty facials can help combat the physical and psychological effects of today’s busy, and often stressful, lifestyles. Making time to treat yourself to a treatment gives your skin the opportunity to recuperate on a cellular level, and your mind a chance to unwind.
VENUE FOR BEAUTY FACIAL
TREATMENT APPOINTMENTS IN CHESHIRE
MY TREATMENT ROOM
My treatment room is wonderfully tranquil and quiet. It is the ideal environment for receiving a beauty facial treatment. It is also possible for clients to find a nearby parking space.
I am based in Northwich, Cheshire and am fully qualified and insured.